Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Japan


Hello avid readers. I know I haven't posted anything in a long time, and for that I apologize. I just wanted to let you all know that (A) I am still alive and playing video games and (B) that I still care about this blog and all you readers. And because I care about all of you so much I have to be perfectly honest with you.

I want to continue writing on this blog and entertaining/informing you about all things video games, but I do not know how much time I'm going to have to devote to this blog in particular because I will be going to (drum roll...) JAPAN!!!

I will be in Japan for at least a year teaching English to children. I am looking forward to it and I am very excited for multiple reasons. It's the video game and Anime capitol of the world and not to mention Pokemon originated there! How cool is that?! There are also a number of other reasons I'm looking forward going to Japan as well.

As far as games I have been playing, I have really only been playing Call of Duty: World at War. I will be taking my PS3 and my Wii over to Japan with me and will try to play them when I can, but like I said, I am going to be extremely busy with work, travel, and just taking in a country that I have so desperately wanted to visit for a long time. Like I said everyone, The Video Game Aid is still going to be here, but do not expect regular postings as consistently as it was a year ago or even 3 months ago because I'm going to be busy with so many other things. Thank you all for your continued support and I will try to keep this blog from getting too stale, but like I said, I'm going to be in Japan!

-Jeremy aka Adridius

1 comment:

Johnny said...

I love your profile picture.