Monday, October 13, 2008

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 [DLC]

"WE'RE BACK!! Er...maybe"


I heard an interesting tidbit today that Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 might be coming to Xbox Live and PSN for download. Now, before you turn into Mr. Pee Pants let me explain. I read that the info came through a leak from the ESRB. This is not to say that they gave away this leak, only that it seems as if this is one of the games they are rating and it was on their website, or something.

The details on it are scarce, but the fact remains that there will most likely be a download for MVC 2, which makes me very happy and bubbly inside. What would be REALLY cool is if they had an extra character pack for download as well. I know, I know, you're probably asking me if 50+ characters is enough, and yes it is, but a few more characters for such a beloved game is always welcome on my PlayStation 3. Here's hoping this actually happens, because if it does, I will have a new best friend for an unspecified amount of time.

-Jeremy aka Adridius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not the deepest fighting game, but it is a great arcade experience. Never did pick it up for console, but if it has an online feature then I'll buy it.