Sunday, December 9, 2007

Usually when a game is pushed back, part of me is let down. When a game is pushed back it's as if the developer is toying with me. They are reeling me in, only to shoot me when I get close. I feel lied to because they told me it would be out a certain day, and then it isn't. But GTAIV is going to be worth it. I just saw another trailer for it, with more speaking from the characters, and I have made an observation. What is it with so many Russian video game characters. Maybe it's just me because the movie Hitman had a lot of Russians in it, and then that made me think of Metal Gear Solid 2 with Russians in it. Ok, it's probably just me. To the point though, this game looks as if it is going to be unbelievable deep and fun. I can't wait...actually...yes I can because I have already waited.

-Jeremy

No comments: