Monday, January 21, 2008

Another Sega character game

So I was checking on the wonderful destructoid.com and I have found a new Sega game. It's tennis. Now, I know what you're thinking...actually, I dont know what you're thinking, but here's what I'm thinking, why does Sega not make quality games anymore, especially the ones involving Sonic and his pals? Ok I know that doesn't have so much to do with the tennis game, but it's a point I want to bring up. Can Sega make good games, especially with this new tennis game coming out? It just seems that Sega tries to capitalize on how much people love Sonic, and dont take the time to flush out all the excitement and potential that each one of their games has a chance to possess. Granted, maybe they are content with selling games to the younger audience who don't understand everything that goes into a game, and if that's the case, then that's ok. But, looking at this video, it has major potential and could be great, I'm not saying it can't be great, I'm just a little worried, thats all. Oh and the fact that Dr. Robotnic's name is now Dr. Eggman, sucks!


-Jeremy

No comments: