Saturday, January 12, 2008

Leggo my eggo batman

I have never played a Lego game longer than five minutes. I have never owned a Lego game. I hate Legos. I never played with Legos growing up. I never was too interested because I wasn't into building things. If it's already built and you want me to play with the little Lego characters and make a story out of it or something else in which my child imagination could think up, then yes I could do that. So it's a wonder that I am excited about a Lego I can finally play. Lego Batman. Nothing really to report here, just some new screens. Enjoy.

-Jeremy





BATMAN ....and robin...LEEEGGOOOOO!
Robin can only take down "normal" thugs
...and he needs a new mask..i know who you are robin..I know who you are...actually..who IS robin? Isnt his name dick? No seriously?
Who cares...cause..here comes...batman...da da da da da da da da BATMAN!
Notice how the Bat is scaring the Scarecrow. He's a G. He scares the scary.
Who the heck is this? A ninja turtle reject that got stuck in Gotham?
Jokers face is funny...hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, but you did play with legos!
Maybe not for long, but you and your sister and cousin had a couple of buckets of legos. You weren't too intrigued but it kept you busy at 5 years old.