Monday, November 12, 2007

Lego Batman

For all the horrible karma Superman has had as far as a video game, Batman hasn't been heads and shoulders above ol' supes. While his games have been playable, they haven't been great. But here is something to satiate your "why do the best superheros not have great games" appetite. Batman is becoming a Lego. In thinking about this, it is kind of sad that people can't get excited for a real life Batman, and when I say people I mean me. It is odd that a lego batman can excite me as much as it has (and not in the way you think you dirty minded reader). I am actually looking forward to this like a kid who is looking forward to meeting the "real" Mickey Mouse in Disney World. I'm not overly excited because I have seen pictures, but I am giddy because I honestly don't know what to expect.

No comments: