Friday, October 26, 2007

Assassin of Prey

I knew hardly anything about Assassins Creed prior to the past two weeks. Now, as I watch the game-play videos and the art concepts and explanations video, I am finding myself interested, truly interested in what this game has to offer and how it is delivered. And now is the perfect time to become interested in the game since it's release date is two days after Super Mario Galaxy which I have been excited for for almost a year. AC looks smooth, crisp, and full of creative content. The only thing I worry about is how the final product is going to be delivered. This game has a potential to be a medieval, historical, fantastical Metal Gear Solid game (which I am also psyched for but it doesn't come out for several months). But it also has the potential to be entirely too slow. If there is one thing I hate more than a game with great graphics and bad game-play is a game that is hyped, such as Lair or Heavenly Sword, that does not deliver. Granted HS is much better than Lair but still, HS was entirely too short. Ubisoft, don't let me down.

-Jeremy

No comments: