Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kid Friendly, gamer approved

The more and more I hear, see, watch the new spider-man game, the more and more I say to myself ,"You know what, I'm going to get this game...what? I'm getting this game? Yes I'm going to get this game." But it's easy, it's cheesy, it's...it's. ..fun. Ok so I haven't played it yet, but if the trailer shows anything, how could I not have fun with this game? You might say, "But Jeremy, it's just another Spider-man game. Spider-Man Friend or Foe may be a "kiddy" game, but it's a kiddy game I'm willing to play. Just like the Cadillac commercial where it asks when you turn on your car does it return the favor. Well the same can be asked about a video game. When you put it in, do you yelp, yell, scream, say "OHHH" and "YEAH BOY!!" when you do well? I imagine Spider-Man will help me have fun once again, even if it is more "kiddy".

No comments: