Sunday, October 28, 2007

It really does seem like a fantasy

I just got done watching the teaser for Final Fantasy Versus XIII and I have to say, I am pretty amazed. My sense of awe and amazement came before the video even began when I found out that the team that brought me Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts 2, would be making this game, I knew right then and there that whenever that game comes out, I would be $60 (or if they make a special edition probably $70) short. This game looks fantastic, and if it feels as good as KH2, which it will probably feel better, this could quite possibly be the greatest game of all time in terms of graphics, story line, game-play, and music. I'm not ready to crown it yet because I still adore FF7, but if there is one game that looks as if it might be able to outdo FF7, it might be FF13 Versus. I dont know, but either way this is going to be one heck of a game.

No comments: