Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Crisis is that it isn't out yet

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core is looking good...well at least the trailer looks good. I felt as if I was watching Advent Children. And if we know anything about Square-Enix, they know how to put a great story, mixed with great music, into a great innovative, enjoyable game. The only downside about this game is that it isnt out yet. I have yet to buy a PSP (but with the new price and slimmer model, that might change very soon), but if this game were out, I'd run to my local Target and get one now...right now..right as I'm writing this. That's simply how much I love the Final Fantasy series and virtually anything Square-Enix produces. And even though the game is coming out in Japan this fall, (Can Americans get it at the same time? Please? No? Ok I need to move to Japan) we can still expect a great game whenever it decides to grace us with its presence here in the U.S. I have found out that the game will take place in real time, but the battles will be random, opposite that of where the Final Fantasy series has started to go (see FFXII). I am very much looking forward to more and more details about this game. Until then, enjoy the video.

-Jeremy


No comments: