Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hydrophobia [coolness trailer]



Readers, what is the one element (fire, wind, earth, water) that captivates you in both video games and in real life? Give-up? WATER!! Well, maybe some of you aren't as captivated by water as seeing a nice summer breeze go through a tree that has caught on fire, but still, water can look extremely beautiful in both real life and video games. Hydrophobia is a game that takes place entirely on a ship while the rest of the world is flooded. The catch is that your main character, as the title suggests, is terrified of water. I don't know about you all, but this already makes me interested in checking this game out. I don't know a release date yet, all I have for you right now is this trailer. Keep in mind, all of this is IN GAME footage. Enjoy, and let me know what you think about the physics engine for the water. I think it's amazing and probably the best I've seen.

-Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: