Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sims 3 [trailer]



Sorry I've been slower on my postings awesome readers, but it is summer, and as far as video games go, it's a slow time of year. Especially when this year's E3 was one of the worst in recent memory according to some things that I have read. And one of the main reasons I didn't focus on E3 coverage is because it was all over the net and I figured if you found this website you could easily find an E3 coverage center. But I will be trying to post more regularly because I would hope the reason you are all coming back to read is to be informed, but also because you enjoy what you are reading, that's my ultimate goal. You can find the news anywhere, but I hope I'm offering you a bit more 'flare' if you will. Be advised as well it's a busy season for me because I am looking for a real job. As much as I love writing for my blog, it doesn't pay, duh. So keep that in mind too awesome readers. But with that said, on to the show!

Now for my comments on Sims the third (or officially Sims 3). I especially like how the trailer begins with the movie announcer guy (does anyone know ANYthing about the guy, if so, leave me some knowledge) asking the question, "What if all you ever did was stay in your house..and then one day someone opened the door." From then on it's pandemonium. Babies are crying, buildings are burning, and people are kicking tiny puppies. Actually, it's none of those, but there does seem to be a lot going on in the city. People are talking, cars are moving, and it seems everyone has a smile on their face. *Sigh* If real life could be so magical maybe we wouldn't need the Sims. It would be weird to watch someone play the guitar with actual music notes being emitted from the center of the instrument.

At any rate, The Sims 3 looks like it will be fun. Personally I haven't kept up with the series since the very first one and the early expansion packs. I've played a bit of the Sims 2 and it's fun. I'm looking forward to the Sims 3's release however, and i hope to get back into the series. What do you all think? Are you looking forward to to the third installment of the series (well, probably more like the 28th if you include the expansion packs ;-D)?

-Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: