Thursday, August 14, 2008

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed [and so is my excitement]



I am not a huge Star Wars fan. I haven't been avidly awaiting the new computer generated Star Wars movie that comes out tomorrow. Speak in inverted on a daily basis, I do not. But lookout world, Adridius is so stoked about the new game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

The reason I'm excited about it is because the apprentice looks like a baaaaaaaaaaad boy. Seriously, if you looked at him the wrong way it's almost as if he could literally cut right through you with a only a gaze. I'll have to be sure to mark my calendar for this game when it is released Sept. 16. And if I do decide to buy it, which I probably will, it will be the first Star Wars game I have ever owned. I know, I know, how did I not own LEGO Star Wars. I ask myself the same question every night before I drift off into dream land thinking about how awesome this Star Wars game will be.

Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: