Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Spore-iffic


All of you that have been waiting eagerly, anxiously AND patiently all at once, take a deep breath, Spore finally has a date with video game destiny. That date is September 7, 2008. I personally have not been waiting for this game years since it was announced, however, since I've heard of this game I have been hearing updates on it for months now and one constant was that people were utterly disappointed that there was no set release date. Well now my fellow gamers, there is. Here is a quote from the first official Spore newsletter from Will Wright.

"While we finish up the game over the next few months, we'll be sharing more information with you and other fans. As a newsletter subscriber, you'll be among the first to get new Spore information, screenshots, videos and other cool features from the Spore team. Check out our launch date teaser, and of course you can visit Spore.com for updates anytime."

So if you've been dying to see some new content on Spore, now there is an official website that has all new screenshots and videos for those of you who can't get enough. As for me, I'm playing the waiting game for the release of Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII and also playing the hoping-praying-anxious-ishouldsendthemaletter game that Squeenix (Square-Enix) decides to remake my favorite Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VII. I get choked up just thinking about having to live through Aries' death again, but this time in beautiful 1080p HD, oh that joy.

-Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: