Friday, June 20, 2008

Love thy enemies [coolness]


I saw a shirt online [above] today that confirmed that with the right minds and execution [unlike this], religion and video games can mix. But anyway, here's a great way that video games and religion (or personal belief) can co-exist. Love thy enemy. You could make so many shirts like this with Bowser, Sephiroth, or Shredder, and personally I think it should be a line of shirts. I think it's great. The verse is from Luke 6:27

"But I tell you who hear me, love your enemies, do good to those that hate you."

And what better way to symbolize it than with Blinky, Inky, and Clyde? Do I really need to write anymore? What do you all think about this? Even if you don't prefer religion, what do you think about it?

-Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: