Sunday, June 8, 2008

Skitchin [Throwbacks]

If you are looking at your computer screen right now and don't know what the heck you are looking at, it's ok. Skitchin was one of the most unique games I have ever played when I was younger. I never had thought about the concept of grabbing on to the back of cars and letting them carry me past my opponents that I am racing. One prime moment that I remember when I was playing Skitchin (on the short lived SEGA Channel) was when I got pushed off of grabbing a car and I went flying through a billboard. I still remember that I was laughing uncontrollably for at least two minutes and couldn't stop laughing every time I thought about it for the next few days. I'd love to see this game brought back in some way on next-gen systems. Enjoy the video.

Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: