Thursday, June 12, 2008

MGS4, Incredible Hulk, Okami [update]


Hi all. Just to let you know I bought MGS4 today and plan (I say plan because I don't want to make any guarantees) to do a review on it. Also I was just asked by another place I write for to do Okami for the Wii (I know it's been out for a while, but it doesn't come out in Europe until next week). So I'll probably be working on those two games for the next week with more immediacy placed on Okami since it's on a deadline not up to me. As far as the Incredible Hulk, I am very intrigued by the looks of the game. It also appears to be working on a similar engine (from what I've seen of the commercials so far) as the previous Hulk game on PS2. So those are the three things I'll be working on most likely in the next week. Keep checking back. I wanted to give a heads up to all of my readers though, new content will be coming. Keep checking back.

-Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: