Monday, May 19, 2008

Graduation


Unfortunately this post has nothing to do with video games. I am writing to let all my avid readers know that I will be very busy in the next couple of weeks because I am trying to get my post-graduation life together (but I have to graduate first, which is this coming Saturday). So in the midst of all that I probably won't get around to posting as often as I'd like. The site definitely isn't going to be out of commission, but I'm just letting you know that life is taking over a little bit right now and that's why I haven't posted in four days. The posts will continue, just be patient with me as I try to get all my "real-life" duties together. Thank you for reading my blog and know that I am nowhere near done with The Video Game Aid!

-Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: