Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tiny Toons [Throwbacks]



I've decided that every once in a while I need to do a blogpost about an old game I used to play, or somehow enjoyed or knew about when I was younger. They do it at destructoid.com and that's where I got the idea. I've also decided that in most titles I'll put in brackets what the article is. Whether it's a rumor, news, review, throwback, or a combination of anything really. I think this will make the blog a little more easier to browse through and find what you want.

How great was this game? If you've never played it, just take all of your favorite Tiny Toons characters and throw them into sports games such as soccer, basketball, and bowling. I remember never being able to beat Montana Max at bowling and that sucked. But the game was loads of fun as played it for hours and hours as a child. If you remember the game, enjoy the nostalgia, if not, see what you missed.

-Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: