Friday, May 9, 2008

NES coffee table controller [awesomenes]



Sometimes I wish I could fix up cars. Other times I wish I knew how to hack computers. And yet, other times, I wish I just knew how to make cool things like this NES controller/coffee table. I mean seriously, how awesome is this? I would imagine it could take some getting used to, especially if you were trying to beat Super Mario 3 in 11 minutes.

I thought you all would enjoy this little video, it really brings the NES to life; well at least it brings the controller to larger than life. I don't know about you, but I would pay some premium cash to get my hands on something as cool as this. Nothing really crazy, but probably crazy enough for the average Nintendo fan. Keep reading, keep enjoying.

-Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: