Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I know I'm 22 but I still love Pikachu


GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!! ONLINE?! SWEET!!!

Aussie developer Nnooo who is responsible for the WiiWare game Pop are doing something that is just thunderbolting my vinewhip. They are pitching ideas for a (get ready for this) Pokemon MMO. For those of you that don't know, that means that they are pitching an idea that would bring the Pokemon universe online for all of us to play! How awesome is that. And if you didn't think you could hear two great things today think again! They are also pitching an idea for an X-men MMO as well!!! All right!! Now some of you may not be as excited as I am about this, and that's completely understandable. But for the others who love X-men and Pokemon, cross your fingers that at least one of these triggers gets pulled so that we can enjoy these great characters online. That would be wonderful. The only thing that sucks is that there is no set date for when these games would be coming out, they are just ideas being pitched at the moment. What do you guys think? Excited? Ho-Hum? Let me know.

-Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: