Monday, May 26, 2008

Street Fighter IV release [rumor]


There is a rumor going around that Street Fighter IV might actually be released later this year. According to a website called Jeuxvideo SFIV would be released in the winter for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.

Most people expected that SFIV would make it's way to the PS3 and Xbox 360 (sorry Wii owners), but no one really thought PC game-players may be able to pick up their own personal copy of SFIV as well. We'll have to see if this rumor pans out. Personally, I would love for it to be true, the sooner I can get my hands on SFIV the better.

-Jeremy aka Adridius

Thanks to all of you who are continuing to read, I know I have been gone for a few days and I want to get the ball rolling again on Gamer-aid. Keep reading, and your comments are always welcome.

No comments: