Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Guitar Hero Tour peripheral revealed


What in the?....This is so cool...or is it?

I've always wanted to learn how to play guitar. Now I can my awesome skills on the go with the new Guitar Hero Tour. Check out that peripheral. It looks good on the outside, but I have to admit, I fear for people with big hands. Because if I'm worrying about this peripheral making the game enjoyable or hard to deal with, imagine how they must feel.

Nevertheless, IGN's photo should make any Guitar Hero fanatic a pretty happy wannabe musician. I know it's made me excited, even if I'm a little worried it won't live up to my initial hype. What do you guys think? Will it go platinum or will it be a one hit wonder (in terms of just looking cool but not actually playing well).

-Adridius

No comments: