Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sonic's Unleashed Screens

Sometimes I wish Sonic would stay on a leash. Or rather. I wish the people who make his horrible games weren't allowed anywhere near a development room, computer, or location. I wish they would stay leashed. With all that said, the new screens for Sonic Unleashed look pretty darn cool (see Super Sonic). Let's hope that whoever the 'genius' that made Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic (for PS3 and Xbox), or Shadow the Hedgehog haven't come anywhere near the game. I'm not talking about simply being involved in the creative process, I'm hoping there was a restraining order put on them by Sonic himself that will be delivered via air-mail by Tails and that if these people break this order, Knuckles will give them a fist full of...well knuckles. Enjoy the screen shots. These are just a few that I found to be good, if you want more, go here.

Adridius aka Jeremy



This is how Sonic should feel if Unleashed is as bad as his previous games





I hate that Dr. Robotnic is Dr. Eggman now.



I don't care who you are, this is frickin awesome isnt it?





What's this? Is he turning around? And what's up with the ring energy bar I wonder?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

these are awesome. i see why it is a popular piece to the colletion.