Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sonic Unleashed? Video. "Leaked"

So apparently I was a little too quick to trust. The screens I posted yesterday could, or could not have been Sonic Unleashed (but seriously..what else could it be?). Well today a video got 'leaked' on the internet and I now have it for your viewing pleasure. Since the last good Sonic game, in my mind, was Sonic Adventure I am pleased to announce that Unleashed looks to be taking a step backward. And for the Sonic franchise, that's a good thing. Sometimes you need to go back to what worked, to move forward. Kind of like when Cloud realized who he actually was, he kept having to go back to his past to figure out his future. And if I ruined something for someone, where have you been? Enjoy the video and tell me if you think it's legit and if it looks like it'll be worth playing.

Adridius

No comments: