Saturday, March 1, 2008

If My parents EVER! did this to me...

A KIDS WORST NIGHTMARE ON CHRISTMAS MORNING...CLOTHES!


I came across a story today that disturbs me.  No it's not another Jack Thompson story, even though I pondered about writing about his newest lame media stunt.  Check out Game Politics for that story.  Anyways, I was going through Destructoid, and game across something that is borderline child abuse (not really but go with me here).  A kid opens his new Christmas present and guess what he finds?  A BRAND NEW XBOX 360!  WOAH! AMAZING! THANKS MOM AND DAD!  Only one catch, it's just the box.  Yes, it's just the 360 box.  Inside are non other than a child's worst nightmare when it comes to birthdays and christmas.  CLOTHES!  The kid doesn't look much older than 12, and he actually looked like he was about to cry.  I know it was a joke, and watching the video is kind of funny, but come on, that is the biggest bring em up, yank em down moment that I can think of.  Don't mess with a kids emotions on their birthday or christmas.  
-Jeremy aka Adridius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are out of the christmas presents stage...LOL

Anonymous said...

That is ridiculous. Can't believe
parents really would do that to their child.
Saw something on the youtube too.

Anonymous said...

it is ashame that grown people would do something like this to a child, even a child they didn't like.