Monday, April 7, 2008

BioShock(er)! PS3?! What?


Apparently 2k is trying to make a sequel for BioShock that will be included on the PS3. Or it won't. Or it will. Or, wait. Ok here are the facts. 2k posted a job opening and in the job description included.

Experience working with recent generation game console technology (Xbox, Xbox360, PlayStation2 or PlayStation3) and Playstation3 experience is required.

So, that's interesting. If I simply owned a PS3, this would make me very excited, but I own both, so I'm not freakishly getting antsy about whether this statement could indicate that a Bioshock 2 could be coming to the the PS3. But since I am so loyal to Sony (although I might still buy GTA for 360, sorry Sony it actually pains me to think that way), I do want a great game to come to their system. Make of this what you will. What do you all think? Does it make you excited to know that there may be possibly kinda maybe sorta in a slight manner be a less than small or bigger than you think chance of BioShock 2 coming to the PS3? Let me know.

-Jeremy aka Adridius

No comments: