Thursday, April 24, 2008

Latest MGS4 trailer



It's not HD, but it is the latest trailer for Metal Gear Solid 4. Can't really comment too much on it other than I am totally and utterly excited about the next installment in an awesome franchise!!!!!! It's all in Japanese, so if you are from Japan and can interpret every word for me, leave a comment and tell me what is going on exactly. Because all I could make out was when Ocelot said "Snake."

And good God, I still can't get over how old Snake looks. Oh well, I guess we all do have to age, even video game characters. I wonder what an old Sonic or Mario would look like (thinks....). Never mind, I don't want to know.

Can you imagine Mario saving Peach from Bowser is an old folks home? LOL! Doubt it'll ever happen but it is something funny to think about. As always, comments are welcome.

-Adridius

No comments: